Please take a moment to read this Policy which explains how we collect, use, disclose and transfer the personal information that you provide to us on our websites or mobile applications, when you visit our site.
By visiting our site and providing us with your personal data, you acknowledge and agree that your personal data may be processed for the purposes identified in this Policy.
WHO WE ARE & CONTACT INFORMATION
Hiles International Consultants Ltd is a company with registered offices at The Downs Redhill Grange, Wellingborough, Northants, United Kingdom,NN9 5YP
We welcome your comments about this Policy. If you have any questions about how we use your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
The Downs Redhill Grange,
WHAT WE COLLECT
We obtain information about you in a range of ways:
Information You Give Us.
We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password and demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our site. In addition, we may also collect personal information from you when you correspond with use (for example, when you send us e-mail communications or letters, or by telephone).
Information We Get From Others.
We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this site.
Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our site.
We may also use pixel tags (which are also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) on our site to track the actions of users on our site. Unlike cookies, which are stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by a website, pixel tags are embedded invisibly on webpages. Pixel tags measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the site, so that we can manage our content more effectively. The information we collect using pixel tags is not linked to our users’ personal data.
We may collect information about your computer or mobile device, including where available your IP address, operating system, log in times and browser type. We use this information to better understand how visitors use our site and for internal reporting purposes. We may anonymise and share this information with advertisers, sponsors and/or other businesses.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products and services;
- to process and deliver the contest entries and rewards;
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners;
- to link or combine user information with other personal data;
- to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity; and
- to provide and deliver products and services at customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies outside Hiles International Consultants Ltd except under the following circumstances:
- With your consent. For example, you may let us share personal data with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- When we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or substantially all of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- For legal, protection, and safety purposes;
- to comply with laws or any regulatory obligation;
- to respond to lawful requests and legal processes;
- in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- With those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/ or anonymised data with others for their own uses.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We want you to feel confident about using our site, and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it, to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have appropriate technical and organisational physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide to us against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
HOW TO EDIT, DELETE OR ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out of date information. You can also ask us not to send you direct marketing communications (however please note that we may continue to send you service related (i.e. non-marketing) communications, such as email updates). If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or wish to object to our use of your personal information, please write to us at the address given above.
This site is not directed at anyone who we know to be under the age of 13, nor do we collect any personal information from anyone who we know to be under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you should not use the platform and should not submit any personal information to us.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
From time to time we may change this Policy. If we make any changes, we will change the Last Updated date above. If you do not agree to these changes, please do not continue to use our site. If material changes are made to this Policy, we will notify you by email or by placing a prominent notice on the site.